The Clock’s Ticking!
As this school year nears its end, mentors and students should make every minute of their mentoring sessions count! How do you do this?
- Talk about the year’s successes. Plan more for next year, if appropriate.
- Do some of your favorite activities before summer arrives. Document them with photos!
- Exchange address information so you can stay in touch over the summer.
- Mentors should complete a mentor survey, which can be found at each mentoring site (or on your email).
- Attend the end-of-year celebration on May 16th, 4:30-5:30. Grand Area Mentoring will thank you for participating by offering an ice cream party! Join us!
- Check out this May’s idea of the month on the reverse: Mindful Games. It’s fun and invigorating to learn more deeply how our minds work! It can be done in just a few minutes, but don’t rush these enjoyable mind journeys.