Mentor Roundtable Discussion with GIFTS & FOOD!
January 12th, 5-6pm, Hopkin Middle School
Mentors, come on down to the Hop (middle school behind City Market) to celebrate National Mentoring Month with mentors and program staff! For just showing up, you’ll get:
- A $10 gift card to City Market!
- A generous spread of food, including cookies, cake, cheese and crackers, pudding, dips, pies, veggies, chips, flavored seltzers, and more! (Put off dinner for an hour and snack with us!)
- First dibs on a thank you gift for mentors!
While enjoying food and drink, we will bask in the camaraderie of like-minded folks. Have you ever wondered how to connect with other mentors? This is the way! These roundtable discussions are a great place to:
- meet kind new people
- hear about the successes achieved by your fellow mentors
- learn creative solutions to common (or unique) problems
- and share your advice and observations.
Covid protocols will be encouraged, which include social distancing around the cafeteria tables, wearing a mask when not eating, and sanitizing hands before serving food. Can’t wait to start 2022 on the right foot together! Thank you to Moab’s mentors for making a difference in the lives of our promising children!