Mentoring Idea #2: Foretell the future!
Tap into the magic of positive predicting! Using the art materials in the mentor room, draw a picture of a crystal ball. Decorate it and make it your own, but leave plenty of empty space inside the ball and around it.
Then, guess what the year ahead will hold! Draw and write your predictions!
- What will you like about school this year?
- What will you do in mentoring?
- What do you hope to learn this year? Add at least one goal.
- Who will you help this year? Why?
- What are you excited about?
- Are you nervous or uncertain about something?
- Come May, how will you celebrate a great year at school?
Tuck this crystal ball into your mentor’s log so you can review it at the end of the year and see how much you got right!